Thursday, August 30, 2007

PvP Nostalgia

I'm going to plug PvP today because...um...Scratch told me to. Really. I so want to buy his shirt:



I hope people support their animated series, which you can enjoy for a measly $USD 2.95 per month or 24.95 for a year's subscription. You can check out their trailers for free:



It's animated by Blind Ferret Entertainment, the same guys who animated that lovely musical number, Slaughter Your World.

Yes I am sneak-plugging LFG Comics because I am Richard's raving fangirl.

But seriously I've been reading Scott Kurtz' series for a few years now and I love getting my daily dose of all the things geeks like me enjoy: games, rpg, pop culture, coffee, and comics. It makes my day. Even if my day is full of crap.

This week I feel especially nostalgic because the big news is that Brent and Jade are getting married. They've come a long way from sneaking sex in office closets. WTB tissues!

But whatever happens, I'm sure there will always be room for one morePanda Attack. Harharharhar...

No comments: