Friday, September 17, 2004

off-topic: incognito

I'll probably be entry-less this entire weekend as I'll be off on a company outing to Baguio (Boo! Hiss!).

What the hell is in Baguio?

It used to be one of my favorite places to spend the hot months of summer, but with the spike in population, pollution and the dearth of interesting places to actually go, this is all I have to say:

Ho-hum.

At least the company on the trip should be fun. And surprise, surprise, we're bringing our cat (ooh I wuv my kitty! Yey!).

For the day and night we're there however, it might be worth looking for new things to see apart from the new SM City Baguio. I'm not particulary in a shopping mood.

It is however, a great place to get a lot of sleep, read books, and it should be nice to walk around in such sweater-worthy weather.

No comments: