Friday, September 24, 2004

Mac Envy

I've been a PC user all my life. It's cheap, upgradeable, and although we'd all like to Kill Bill at one point or another, Windows will always be there. Except for the brief blip in my career as a graphic artist where I used a mac for a year. Desipte it's wonderful display I cursed it's stupid OS and swore I would never use a mac again.

But like many a fool who's fallen for hunky good looks wrapped around an cool OS and interface, there's something about the new breed of macs and their technological turn-on that tugs at your aesthetically pleased heart and hence your purse strings.

So to make a long story short I find myself pausing at the Apple site every day and salivating- first over the i-book, then the wonderfully sleek new i-Mac G5. Not to mention the i-pod and all the cool toys and accessories that you can dress your mac-baby with. So seduced am I that I find my inner 12 year old whimpering in her best little girl voice:

"daddy I want one."


No comments: