Friday, January 04, 2008

Craving for cà phê

Ok now I know one of the reasons why the people of Viet Nam are so skinny - they're running on jet fuel.

Who needs food when you've got cà phê? Don't believe me? Read hubby's blogpost on it.

I've always been a fan of typical espresso-based coffee but strangely enough I've taken a liking to this particular alchemy of robusta and condensed milk. Hot or cold, it's good stuff.



So it's a bitch when you're looking for that particular bite when you're back home in Manila and none of the usual VN food restaurants are able to serve you something like it. Anything else I've tried here is like water in comparison.

Ah well. I guess I'll just have to wait til when I can go back...or for hubby to come home with some beans and my very own ca phe maker.

No comments: