Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's Aliiiiiiivvveeee

After nearly a year's hiatus, i've decided to resurrect this blog.

Christmas 2005 has come, and gone and it's been a strange year for me. I've been officially unemployed for most of it, and sometime in August we closed our Web Development firm. It's a sad thing, but well, that's the way it is. Currently I'm concentrating on my work for Mango Jam, a manga-style comic magazine for girls. Work for that has slowed considerably during the christmas season however but will pick up again towards the new year as I finish working on Issue 7.

Cheers to Nikki and her husband Dean who recently launched "Siglo, Passion" at the Promenade, Greenhills. Congratulations for a great-looking publication and hope to see more like it in the future.

No comments: